Energy Drinks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

girofan

Is there anyone out there who can recommend a good energy drink to take on-the-move. One that will give a bit of a lift to keep going when energy levels dip and you wish to maintain the same output?
I also would like to steer clear of those products high in sugar and fructose as I am a Type 2 diabetic!
Anyone with experience of a range of these products would be most helpful.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I know there was a thread on here where people were making up their own concoctions. Can somebody point girofan and me to it or re-post them here please.

peekay76

I don't know if this helps or not but Torq energy drinks use Maltodextrin to provide carbohydrates. Drinking this while riding should help avoid the dips rather than providing a solution when you have dipped.

peekay76 said:
I don't know if this helps or not but Torq energy drinks use Maltodextrin to provide carbohydrates. Drinking this while riding should help avoid the dips rather than providing a solution when you have dipped.

Somebody reccomended me Torq, I like it and I get on with it. Perhaps their web site will tell you if its any good for diabetics.

Top Bottom