Engwe engine pro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ugly78428000

Hello, I’m in need of some help concerning my 3 week old engwe, there’s a nasty whining noise coming from the rear hub motor when setting off which disappears at around 12 miles an hour, is this normal?thanks.

As it's only 3 weeks old, I'd be asking - nay, demanding! - a solution from the supplier, once I'd made a careful visual inspection to make sure it's not something entirely superficial and obvious causing the noise.

OP
OP
U

ugly78428000

Thanks for the reply, I’m going to rule out the obvious problems like brakes and mudguards then I will look into contacting the seller

Thanks for the reply, I’m going to rule out the obvious problems like brakes and mudguards then I will look into contacting the seller
Hey, did you find a solution? I’m having the same issue with my 1 week old engine pro. I have a very loud grinding sound coming from the rear wheel hub motor.

Kaienana

Hello, I’m in need of some help concerning my 3 week old engwe, there’s a nasty whining noise coming from the rear hub motor when setting off which disappears at around 12 miles an hour, is this normal?thanks.

I have a problem with my bike cutting out & want to start a thread, However, I can't find out how to do it!

Top Bottom