entry level carbon quesion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdcadillac

Hello guys,
I am new to biking and will be using the bike mainly for training and one race a year in the future. Don't want to end up having a bike for one year and be forced to sell it as it will not fulfill my need in the future
I found a Ridley 105 carbon around $2.3K and the Davinci 105 carbon around the same price and I am debating buying one of them instead of cannondale synapse tiagra aluminium. i can not find synapse 105 as it is soldout near by

appreciate your feedback to know if I am doing the right choice to have 105 in entry level carbon bike to fulfill my need or wait for synapse 105 allumium
Thanks a bunch to all

Sharky

Guru
What race are you planning for?

DRM

Guru
Depends what sort of racing your intending to do, are you in the U.S by any chance? if so are you thinking of Road or Gravel races?
Also how old are the used bikes as brand new Tiagra is as good as the 10 speed 105, the latest 105 is 11 speed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tdcadillac

Depends what sort of racing your intending to do, are you in the U.S by any chance? if so are you thinking of Road or Gravel races?
Also how old are the used bikes as brand new Tiagra is as good as the 10 speed 105, the latest 105 is 11 speed.
I am in canada and mainly will use it for road not gravel. I am planning in the future a sprint and olympic triathlon

Top Bottom