epididymitis

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
Just found this tread, and it would appear that I could be suffering from the same complaint. :sad:

For the last couple of days prior to the weekend, had a dull aching sensation in the groin area but didn't really pay to much notice to it. But then most of Sunday one of the twins was really aching. Sunday night I admitted defeat and used the "Ask NHS" app and they arranged for a doctor to call me back. 15 minutes later and after a chat to the doctor I was advised to go straight to A&E.

I was examined and told it was an infection and was prescribed a 10 day course of antibiotics, Cliprofloxacin. And I know that its only been a couple of days, but goodness me, my right twin is bloody tender and swollen still. :eek: I'm walking around like John Wayne much to the amusement of people at work :sweat:

U

User6179

I looked down during a TT to realise my nads were literally bouncing on the nose of the saddle.

Lovely image, thanks for sharing :smile:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Just found this tread, and it would appear that I could be suffering from the same complaint. :sad:

For the last couple of days prior to the weekend, had a dull aching sensation in the groin area but didn't really pay to much notice to it. But then most of Sunday one of the twins was really aching. Sunday night I admitted defeat and used the "Ask NHS" app and they arranged for a doctor to call me back. 15 minutes later and after a chat to the doctor I was advised to go straight to A&E.

I was examined and told it was an infection and was prescribed a 10 day course of antibiotics, Cliprofloxacin. And I know that its only been a couple of days, but goodness me, my right twin is bloody tender and swollen still. :eek: I'm walking around like John Wayne much to the amusement of people at work :sweat:

Nasty! GWS.

Top Bottom