Epsom Ecotank Printers - reliability ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Our 4 year old Canon Pixma won't co-operate, so we need a replacement.

The EcoTank should offer much lower running costs with the Epsom ink bottle system. Any experiences ?

Gwylan

Veteran
Our 4 year old Canon Pixma won't co-operate, so we need a replacement.

The EcoTank should offer much lower running costs with the Epsom ink bottle system. Any experiences ?

Have an ET2720.
Bought it in a flat panic when the laser died printing hard copy of report.
Do maybe 50 prints a week. Double sided requires some cunning. But at the price????

Pleasantly surprised by performance and economy. Have wired through the router hence can print from anywhere in the house.
There are clone inks available at even more reasonable prices.
Getting the scanning to work was a bit of a challenge, but otherwise satisfied as v.f.m.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I would also recommend an HP tank printer. A doddle to set up even for me, and after four months of printing posters, letters etc for work and hardly used any ink it comes with. I bought some extra ink and it was half the cost of my old office printer too.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
HP Instant ink is an alternative, and pretty reasonable for ink (monthly sub) - if you are doing lots of printing, then the eco-tank ones are best.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We also use the instant ink programme. Convenient, works well for us.

I managed to lose one of the deliveries of ink. Phoned them up and they agreed to send another (no extra charge). We still haven't found the delivery and that was 6 months ago (I've obviously put it somewhere too safe). Be warned, your repacement ink usually arrives quite a while before you need it, so put it somewhere where you will find it. :whistle:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I managed to lose one of the deliveries of ink. Phoned them up and they agreed to send another (no extra charge). We still haven't found the delivery and that was 6 months ago (I've obviously put it somewhere too safe). Be warned, your repacement ink usually arrives quite a while before you need it, so put it somewhere where you will find it. :whistle:

Been there, also got the t shirt. The ink goes in the place where the ink goes now :smile:

Top Bottom