Ergon GP1 Grips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

drummerbod

Fitted these 6 weeks ago. Supports my palms and wrists and makes the whole ride more comfortable for my hands. Important to get the angle right. The instructions suggested a particular angle and it wasn't far off for me.

Very good quality and easy to fit. The clamp is excellent - not budged once.

Can be had from £17-18.
P1010569.JPG
P1010570.JPG

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
That`s weird.... I was looking around on ebay this morning and the very same grips caught my eye. They look similar to the grips on my mrs Subway and they are very comfy.

What size did you get?. A seller have them in a size small for £12.99 +£2.99 P&P and a size large on auction for £9.50 at the mo with the £2.99 P&P.

Last edited:
OP
OP
drummerbod

drummerbod

That`s weird.... I was looking around on ebay this morning and the very same grips caught my eye. They look similar to the grips on my mrs Subway and they are very comfy.

What size did you get?. A seller have them in a size small for £12.99 +£2.99 P&P and a size large on auction for £9.50 at the mo with the £2.99 P&P.

Large

I suffer from tendonitis, Its like toothache of the wrist.
11 ops and major nerve damage. Damaged the order sheath of the ulnar nerve and instead of losing feeling it is too sensitive! Picks up muscle activity and pretend is passion instar of muscle movement... These grips and bars ends have been wonderful for me.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
11 ops and major nerve damage. Damaged the order sheath of the ulnar nerve and instead of losing feeling it is too sensitive! Picks up muscle activity and pretend is passion instar of muscle movement... These grips and bars ends have been wonderful for me.

That is an awful injury :sad: and I wish you all the best. GWS.

Ordered the grips, thanks :thumbsup:

Steam Pig

The Mrs suffers from wrist troubles, doesn't sound as bad as some above 'tho. I was going to try some of these on her bike, seen some on fleabay from the far east under £7, others at £30 I'm a big beleiver in "you get what you pay for" but how can you tell the difference between the two. Has anybody on here tried the cheapie ones?

Top Bottom