Erm, dumb question. Sorry.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Landslide said:
or store it stood on its back wheel. Really not that much faff at all.
Like this:
mottez_single_st29a.jpg

1bike.gif
MOTTEZ

Single cycle wall mount hook

• Distance from the wall approx 6.5"​
  • Height approx 7.5"​
  • Plastic coated hook​
  • Fixings not included (requires 2 screws)​
£4.99

... which came from here. Decathlon also do them.
I've got the 5 hook version which works fine. It's fixed 2.0m off the floor and all the bikes (large hybrid, med hybrid, youth MTBs) are clear of the floor. Seems a bit pricey for 5 hooks but it's fit for purpose, as I used strong fixings to secure it to the wall in the garage.

Tynan

Veteran
for anyone that cares, I've just finished putting up a trimetal shed, I recomend a tea break before doing the hinges as that's the only tricky bit that might go wrong as sir might be getting a bit frazzled by this point ...

managed all of it solo other than lifting the lid into place on the hinge, I did try

I don't recomend the default security on it if you're the nervous types, the screws for the loops were visible and accessible, I paid for the extra ones which are properly secure and are hidden by the lid closing

and the wood floor looks much nicer that my crazy concrete paving drive, it's raised up on three metal spacers too

all anchored down and rock solid, for all their 'must be square, must be level', I stuck it up on a noticeable slope and it was fine

not pretty and largish but the green blends fairly well with a big hedge

waiting for a ground anchor to arrive and then in the bikes go, hopefully two big ones and two small one

Top Bottom