Erm...Hello. Have I put this in the right place?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Hilldodger = Roger Lovell of Cyclemagic.

All the best people on here come from Leicester; Roger, Arch (who you can't avoid), Maz, and me (obviously)

Ah I think I've seen Roger bimbling about the place but haven't really spoken much to him. If it is who I think it is. I'm new there as well so just sort of settling into things.

I agree that Leicester produces the best people. There's those you mentioned, yourself obviously, me and Englebert Humperdink who if not one of the best certainly has the best ever comedy name.

Well thanks for the introduction and I look forward to being around people who aren't necessarily going to want to go to sleep or leave the room when I want to talk about the comparitive merits of say cantilever and "A" brakes or which grease is best. For some reason that I cannot fathom at all these sorts of things bore some people.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

All the best people on here come from Leicester; Roger, Arch (who you can't avoid), Maz, and me (obviously)

My mum came from Beumonet Leys area is that close enough ?:hello:

OP
OP
Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic

Veteran
What a lot of people from Leicester aeem to be here. Glad to be in good Leicesterfarian company and I'll see you all out there in the pages. And possibly on your bikes somewhere.:bicycle:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)

And me. Left for Birmingham in 1989, but still come back every so often to see the best bits again. As in the MIGHTY Leicester Tigers doing their stuff at Welford Road.

TVC

What a lot of people from Leicester aeem to be here. Glad to be in good Leicesterfarian company and I'll see you all out there in the pages. And possibly on your bikes somewhere.:bicycle:

I keep meaning to suggest a meet up for all the East Midland folk (Leics Derby, Notts triangle) perhaps at the cafe at Rothley Station, but I've not got round to it so far.

Top Bottom