Erm hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davie.j

I'm sure I've already registered but I'm also forgetful. How do I post photos on here?
I bought a Saracen Powertrax frame with seized BB, which has now been removed, but I'm struggling to find a gear hanger for it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?:thumbsdown:

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi @davie.j have you tried wiggle or chain reaction ? or even a visit to your local bike shop.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I'm sure I've already registered but I'm also forgetful. How do I post photos on here?
There's probably an easier way, but if it's your own photos I think you first need to put them onto a host site such as photobucket. Then copy the address from the address bar (probably not the correct terminology but techie I am not!). After that, click on the photo icon in the box above this "reply to thread" bit, whereupon a box will appear. Copy/paste the photo address into that box and bingo..

If it's some random photo off the web, just copy and paste the web address into the aforementioned box which appears when you click on the photo icon, which is the one that looks like a mountain scene postcard with a stamp in the wrong corner.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
HI & Welcome to CC:hello:

Top Bottom