Etihad vaccine centre anyone been ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clid61

Veteran
Hi all . Getting vaccinated Sunday 28th . Am planning cycling down is the vaccination centre clearly signposted
Edit Is it a drive through or walk in ?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You can cycle there. It's not drive in. You enter opposite where the Velodrome is. I cycled down the Ashton Canal, into the complex. Cars were directed to the car park on the right, and I was guided through by staff to follow the pedestrian flow to the Tennis Centre. You'll be directed to the left of the big gazebo outside the tennis centre, and there are sheffield stands near the portaloos (this is also where the exit is after your vaccination.

Lock bike, and head back towards the fence and you'll be directed into the gazebo. In here they take your details and then you are directed towards the main tennis hall, where you'll ask some questions with a nurse, then directed to your booth.

Don't go cutting your finger that very morning before you go as you are requested to hand sanitise every step - that stung more than the injection.

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
You can cycle there. It's not drive in. You enter opposite where the Velodrome is. I cycled down the Ashton Canal, into the complex. Cars were directed to the car park on the right, and I was guided through by staff to follow the pedestrian flow to the Tennis Centre. You'll be directed to the left of the big gazebo outside the tennis centre, and there are sheffield stands near the portaloos (this is also where the exit is after your vaccination.

Lock bike, and head back towards the fence and you'll be directed into the gazebo. In here they take your details and then you are directed towards the main tennis hall, where you'll ask some questions with a nurse, then directed to your booth.

Don't go cutting your finger that very morning before you go as you are requested to hand sanitise every step - that stung more than the injection.
Brilliant that , thank you . I'll be cycling down canal from Ashton

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Parking.

This is the side of the gazebo. You then go right to the front to go in.

Don’t forget your ID. No Identification no jab. :smile:

Top Bottom