Etrikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker man

Has anyone got or tried a trike that has two wheels in the front ,I would like to hear your opinions about them.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Has anyone got or tried a trike that has two wheels in the front ,I would like to hear your opinions about them.
I presume you mean one of the upright ones rather than a recumbent? No experience of them but given the more reasonable prices I would also be interested in opinions.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hammerheads tend to be homebuilt, not shop bought. You'll have power to only the one wheel, normally that's the rear wheel.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Jorvik have one with cargo platform in front but the rest all appear to be delta type. I have seen pictures somewhere but cannot find any at the moment of tadpole type ones.
Not too happy about a single front wheel after having a scare on a delta recumbent and nearly turning over.

classic33

Leg End Member
There are these sort, that can be converted to mid-drive.
bc2b02ffdc6ec2f3f183f58acba25d2e--pashley-bike-push-bikes.jpg

CXRAndy

Guru
There was an old guy around by us who had an etrike. Quite snazzy, dual led tail lights, panniers. I don't know if it was a conversion or production model-suspect the latter, with it being so tidily finished. Not seen him in a while, so either moved or died

Top Bottom