etxeondo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dormouse

Never heard of them, is that the right spelling!?

Tynan

Veteran
gawd, I'm not saying they are gay, just I consider them a bit too flashy and the presentation isn't aimed at someone like me I suspect

redjedi

Über Member
SoulOnIce said:
Why does the perceived sexuality of the clothes matter?

The clothes don't look to bad, but the male model is striking some of the gayest poses I have ever seen on a cycling website, and the the female model (well I had to have a quick look :biggrin:) doesn't look particularly happy to be there.

Mortiroloboy

Good quality in my experience, I have a couple of jerseys one Euskaltel and an ONCE well made and long lasting.

GrahamG

Guru
My other half bought a winter jersey on sale and absolutely loves it - warm and very breathable, plus a great tailored for women cut.

Fiona N

Veteran
In agreement with GrahamG - I bought a ladies short-sleeved jersey and matching gilet (which could itself be worn as a sleeveless jersey - with full-length zip - in warmer conditions) in Mallorca. The material was some of the nicest lycra I've come across - not the glossy thin stuff but heavier weight, soft and almost cottony in feel (although full synthetic). The quality of the construction and the cut were also excellent.
Sadly I grew too fat for them (and I no longer ride uprights much nowadays) but they sold well on Ebay so others out there know about the quality too.

I've also had several pairs of Windstopper oversocks from them too - also bought in Mallorca. They seem to accept that some of us like to coordinate our overshoes and jerseys, even in winter, and thus do yellow or red in addition to the standard black ;)

Top Bottom