Eurosport Player not hiding controls?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I watch Eurosport Player in a Chrome browser on my Win 10 laptop. I set it to Full-screen mode and it normally hides the controls a few seconds after I move the mouse pointer off the screen. It has recently stopped hiding them so I am stuck with extra stuff on the screen.

It is irritating me... Has anybody else had the problem and if so, have you found a way of restoring the auto-hide function?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I can check mine tomorrow, but have you tried full size screen mode (F11 IIRC)?

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I can check mine tomorrow, but have you tried full size screen mode (F11 IIRC)?
Thanks, but that didn't help!

I just noticed that the time counter keeps on counting for a few seconds after I stop moving the mouse but then freezes, so it looks like something knows that it no longer needs to be updated, but the something else that is supposed to hide it, doesn't! :laugh:

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Thanks, but that didn't help!

I just noticed that the time counter keeps on counting for a few seconds after I stop moving the mouse but then freezes, so it looks like something knows that it no longer needs to be updated, but the something else that is supposed to hide it, doesn't! :laugh:
On my laptop, if I use the little box at bottom right of the Eurosport page to go full screen the controls stay on.
But if I use F11, I don't get a complete "full screen" - there are narrow black bands to the left and right of the picture and a Eurosport banner across the top, but the controls go off like they should. If I move the cursor to one of the black bands, the controls go off immediately.
Win 10 and Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Just checked, same happens here, Windows 10, Chrome Browser, and Eurosport player in full screen continues to display the control and programme info overlay with no apparent timeout.

Top Bottom