eurosport player

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
iI have been watching the tour of catalunya on my tablet , it suddenly went off , i can log in but when i tap live tv it says .. cant be shown right now , i can still see it fine using eurosport player on the pc , both using wireless , anybody got any ideas as to why.:wacko:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
They are carrying out some sort of maintenance, could be something to do with that.

bpsmith

Veteran
Hope it sorted itself for you @roadrash. If you don't mind me asking, does it allow you In Demand style viewing?

Basically, I would like to watch the cycling from the night before, during my lunch hour.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
is it any better for coverage than eurosport ? many a time i have recorded cycling and you get golf/tennis etc .

No because it is just Eurosport's live channels being streamed via your browser (unless you watch something that is "on demand". So you get whatever is being broadcast.

bpsmith

Veteran
Cool. Cheers.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
:sad:
It just annoys me when i record something called cycling and get another sport entirely .

That is because they schedule based on predicted timings, live sports sometimes over run etc and if an event (particularly a higher profile event) over runs, they will continue coverage. It can be annoying, but imagine you had Sat through 90 mins of a cycling event that had gone on longer than expected for some reason and it was now in the final few km and they stuck to their schedule and knocked it off before the end in favour of the ping pong world championships or something...

Similarly sometimes they are at the mercy of the coverage providers who may not deliver on time etc, hence they end up filling gaps. Like yesterday the Tour of Catalunya footage came through late.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
That is because they schedule based on predicted timings, live sports sometimes over run etc and if an event (particularly a higher profile event) over runs, they will continue coverage. It can be annoying, but imagine you had Sat through 90 mins of a cycling event that had gone on longer than expected for some reason and it was now in the final few km and they stuck to their schedule and knocked it off before the end in favour of the ping pong world championships or something...

Similarly sometimes they are at the mercy of the coverage providers who may not deliver on time etc, hence they end up filling gaps. Like yesterday the Tour of Catalunya footage came through late.
At 2 am when i record highlights though ?

Top Bottom