Eurovision 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Thought it had been cancelled this year?

classic33

Leg End Member
IMG_20200517_010622.jpg

OP
OP
Stephenite

Stephenite

Membå
Switzerland are going to be disappointed. They normally enter a French-language song every 32 years and win.

Null points cette annee.

Drago

Legendary Member
I miss this every year due to the urgent need to wash my hair.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Come on. You can't just cancel Eurovision.

The big gay-in has been cancelled but the 40-odd nations have already chosen their champions and you can find their videos on yt.

I suppose on the basis that it still attracted 7 million viewers in the UK last year it would be a miss for a good few people - although I wonder what the age demographics are for those viewers? My guess is 'older'.

Being at the somewhat 'older' end of the age spectrum (63) myself I am aghast at what some of my friends listen to although there is no accounting for musical tastes and each to their own etc - I can imagine that some of them would tune in to watch the show.

I haven't watched it for some decades now so my view that it is a tired old show that reeks of Euro-nostalgia and is a fop to the relatively 'behind the times' Euro music scene (UK excluded) may be just a load of biased old twaddle. :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Well Ireland have held it in a cow shed and a warehouse. They also managed to convert the interlude act into a show that was over two hours long.

Top Bottom