Eurovision Song Contest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

darkstar

That woman for Germany was not very likable. Arrogant tbh. Crap song as well.

I was lucky I was @ work, the residents where watching it I tried my best to avoid watching the telly in fact, I did my paperwork that I hate doing but I'd rather do that then watch eurovision song contest.
I don't know who won and I would like to keep it that way

darkstar

Iainj837 said:
I was lucky I was @ work, the residents where watching it I tried my best to avoid watching the telly in fact, I did my paperwork that I hate doing but I'd rather do that then watch eurovision song contest.
I don't know who won and I would like to keep it that way
Hahaha you hate the show, yet visit a thread dedicated about it to waste time telling people how much you hate the thing your spending time talking about? Good logic :smile:

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I did try to warn you all a few weeks back that the German entry was in with a decent shout. She sounds a bit like Lloyd Cole to me. Nice legs. Apparently she's in the middle of her A levels and from the interviews I've seen she comes across as a decent, totally unpretentious kid (don't know how Darkstar arrived at arrogant). She's due in at Hannover airport this afternoon and the entire city has been ordered to go and meet her.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
BTW, which do you reckon was the worst one?

France gets my vote. I can't recall anything so staggeringly naff although as somebody has pointed out perhaps they should get an award for finding the only black bloke in world, not in a wheelchair who can't dance.:smile:

Greece was IMO a close second in the crappiness stakes although Cypriot opinion could mean that I'm wrong there.

Anyone else read Tim Moore's "Nul Points"? Interesting read, but as close as I want to get to watching Eurovision.:smile:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Noodley said:
Mockney German. There's some UK in there....and she's a dipshit.

I bet Kate Nash's lawyers (a 'genuine Mockney') are looking at a possible copyright case.

I normally enjoy the Eurovision but this year and last year have been spoilled by going back to a partial jury-based system. The best bit was all the blatant bloc voting.

As we're paying for this (which is why we don't have to enter the 'semis') I think we should start to have some real fun with our entry. Thom Yorke singing something from 'The Eraser'? Some Donk perhaps?

darkstar

Andy in Sig said:
(don't know how Darkstar arrived at arrogant)
Just based on that one interview. After half the votes had come in she already claimed the title. She's probably a nice girl though.

Top Bottom