Eurovision

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Is this the AV system?

mummra

Über Member
If San Marino get a vote I don't understand why Gibraltar/Jersey/Isle of Man e.t.c don't especially as Israel get one!
We could actually win one again with these and the Malta/Ireland vote :laugh:

longers

Legendary Member
I ended up putting the radio on for the scores and they've just played the winner.

The gnomes were better.

yello

Just read a review on the Gruniad - blimey, there's a surprise, I can't even recall the winning entry.

The comments on the G... article degenerated into a Ireland v England slanging match. Funny how people take it so darned seriously. It's just a sodding kitch, sorry, kitsch song competition. Though seemingly not kitsch enough to be proper Eurovison... bah, what do I know?

I thought Blue were, um, off colour (ho ho, see what I did there). A tame and lame effort, washed out... stone washed light blue perhaps. Jez-thing (the Irish lads, twins I think the commentator said??) looked to me like pissed up lads having a laugh. Amusing but not what I'd call a contender.

Moldova on the other hand. Ah, Moldova... would you give the last one... no hang on, that's rollos isn't it... failed malteser joke there yello me lad. Anyway, Moldova, whatever that group's name, there was a few clever things going on there I reckon. A bit of performance art never goes a miss but was probably a tad too subtle for a Eurovision audience... odd as that may sound. Should have won imho... but doubtless it'll not concern them overly. They'll not be attacking their neighbours over it.

OP
OP
N

Norm

I loved Moldova because of the chords it struck as a long-time Dilbert fan...
59572.strip.gif

1287.strip.gif

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
At least that puffed up little squirt from Sweden, or was it Denmark, didn't win... I liked the innocence and joliness of the Iceland group.

Top Bottom