1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evans delivery

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by roadiewill, 15 Apr 2008.

1. roadiewill

roadiewill New Member

how good/fast are they usually? Ive never ordered from them before, but Ive got a few things coming from them, having ordered on monday.

2. Chiefwiggum

Chiefwiggum New Member

used them a few times, normally quite quick and generally a good service, but last order was cocked up, ordered a pair of tyres, delivered two tyres, one blue rigid, one black folding, no quibble return in local store though.

3. topcat1

topcat1 vintage Mercian 2012

The mail order section is pretty good, 3 days average.

4. barq

barq Senior Member

Yeah, I'd agree with that. It isn't quite as good as the next day service I'm used to from Wiggle/Chain Reaction Cycles, but it's perfectly ok.

5. OP
    OP
    roadiewill

roadiewill New Member

Not bad, got the shoes today but the bottle cages werent with them so Il have to chase them up on it.

6. John Ponting

John Ponting Über Member

Not bought small items for delivery (shop is only a few miles away) but Evans supplied an insurance replacement bike. Discovered it had gone first thing in morning, reported to police and insurance company, Evans delivered a new bike on 4th day at 8 pm as requested.

7. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

Ordered some small items, took 24 hours (well not quite as order was placed in the middle of the night, but from when they got it the next morning it was 24....

8. Ordered a few items from them and they are generally quick. can't fault the service whatsoever. I know its not much help lol but when i ordered my road bike from them it came a few days before i was expecting it. the phonecall the day before was a nice surprise :rolleyes:

9. OP
    OP
    roadiewill

roadiewill New Member

Yeah they were very good, all in all about 24hr delivery.