Evan's Warehouse Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
ilovebikes said:
went there this morning, spent more than 2 hours queuing to get in :sad: :sad:
it was probably just about worth it, specialized tubes foir 1.99 was my fave part having spent 11.98 on two earlier in the week, so i got 10 :biggrin:
also got a mavic jersey, some bianchi bib shorts,
nothing that amazing by way of discount in bikes, although there was a tarmac sl2 for 3200 not 4000 quid so technically thats a good saving but for some reason my dad didnt want to get it for me :wacko:, it was my size too...

Really? what a tight B*stard!

I got a 50p helmet from a boot fair from my dad when he heard I had started cycling regularly again. :biggrin::biggrin:

auckland27

Got there about 4pm yesterday when there was no queue to get in but left disappointed. Wanted to get a Camelbak and some XL tops but didn't find anything priced so compellingly to overcome the fact it wasn't exactly what I was after. To be honest the bike range looked better than the accessories.

iLB

Hello there
Wigsie said:
Really? what a tight B*stard!

I got a 50p helmet from a boot fair from my dad when he heard I had started cycling regularly again. :angry::biggrin:

i know its unbelievable isn't it ;)

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
Specilized tubes for £1.99!!!!!;)
I used to get them for £1, its now up to £1.50:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

from where?
my lbs charged me 11.98 for two last week, bunch of twunts

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
You all get ripped off.
Someone in the bike club(well, its the bike club itself) buys a huge amount and sells them off to club members as cheap as he can(pretty much making little money) but alot of people buy them because they are so cheap.

triptix

I was really disappointed. I travelled up from Devon and popped in enroute to my parents. I was after a touring bike (have got one on loan but thought it was worth a look)- they only had the one bike in 3 sizes and I didn't like that. I then looked at a cycle computer and it was the same price you can get generally. Will not be trying again next year.

Top Bottom