Evening and hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thehappychappy

Hi.
I'm new around here and to pedal power in general.
Last time I had a bike was an old rattler in Holland in 2000 and before that a Grifter when they were the best thing a kid could ask for.

Just invested in a second hand bike and probably ask some stupid questions.

Was recommended to come here from the scuba forum I frequent using the same name.

Davie

*oh and Im just outside Glasgow.

stevo

thehappychappy said:
Hi.
I'm new around here and to pedal power in general.
Last time I had a bike was an old rattler in Holland in 2000 and before that a Grifter when they were the best thing a kid could ask for.

Just invested in a second hand bike and probably ask some stupid questions.

Was recommended to come here from the scuba forum I frequent using the same name.

Davie

*oh and Im just outside Glasgow.
hi and welcome Davie .
i am also new on this forum and just got back into cycling after a 25 year break.
you will find a lot of info on this forum and friendly people.
just get out there and enjoy riding.

catch you later Steve:smile:.

bauldbairn

Welcome to the CC Forums Davie.

Don't worry about asking stupid questions, you'll probably get some stupid answers(as well as useful ones).:ohmy:

Hello Happy, and stevo, and welcome to the site.

Plenty of fun to be had here, and if you're lucky you might learn something too. :biggrin:

As and when you feel up to it, you'll probably find that there are a few CC forumers in your neck of the woods, so if you fancy a ride/cake stop/chat with friendly, like-minded people, then keep your eyes open, or post a thread about going for a ride!

Enjoy yourselves! :smile:

stevo

Dayvo said:
Hello Happy, and stevo, and welcome to the site.

Plenty of fun to be had here, and if you're lucky you might learn something too. :biggrin:

As and when you feel up to it, you'll probably find that there are a few CC forumers in your neck of the woods, so if you fancy a ride/cake stop/chat with friendly, like-minded people, then keep your eyes open, or post a thread about going for a ride!

Enjoy yourselves! xx(
thanks for the info and welcome davvo.
just got to get some riding in and get a bit fitter before i start going on group rides.
dont want to hold anybody up.
thanks again Steve.

stevo

Dayvo said:
Thanks stevo, although I have been around for a bit! :tongue:
sorry davvo meant to say thanks for the welcome.

Top Bottom