Events system now installed

Shaun

Founder
You can now add your up-coming events to CC and use the new RSVP facility to find out who's coming and who's not!! :thumbsup:

Just click on the Events tab at the top, or go here: http://www.cyclechat.net/events/

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

PS. I've copied a few of the events over from the old software, I'll pop the others on as I get chance. ^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Thanks - I might organise a bonus 2011 forum ride and try it out! (I wasn't going to do any more for 2011, but the winter weather seems to be holding off for now so why not get one more in? :thumbsup: )

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Studded tyre ride to Waddington? :surrender:
I feel like I've hibernated! It's 3 weeks tomorrow since my last forum ride and I have spent less than 10 hours out of the house in that time! No rides or walks other than to the shops or local market (which I almost missed last week because they abandoned it early due to the foul weather conditions!). I'll be developing rickets from lack of sunlight if I carry on like this! I'll have to crack open the emergency Vitamin D stash ...

I hate winter!

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Just a quick note - the event links are currently showing in very small text - I've got a fix on the to-do list ... :thumbsup:

Top Bottom