Ever had a giraffe problem?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
And you were 37 years old at the time! :laugh:

Remarkably close to the mark, if not spot on, were you there? I had my two children when I was 30 and 33 so would have been at the attraction when they were young, probably about 37'ish (physical age, much younger mentally) :whistle:

grldtnr

I am guessing here, but I doubt they were aliens.
More likely you were at the local Surgery the Doctors & Nurses were having a bit of fun with you.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A guy sold me an anti giraffe bell. It really works, since I have never seen one on any of my rides.
A guy sold me an anti-Basso giraffe head squeaky hooter. It really did NOT work. As you can see from this photo, it wasn't long before I was intercepted by a rider on a nearly identical Basso bike!! :wacko:

twins-jpg.4100.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nearly got kicked out of Knowlsley Safari Park after I attempted to wrestle a giraffe at the viewing platform! I'm sorry, but we were at head level and it seemed to me the natural thing to do was to grab the horns and hold on tight. The keepers stood nearby disagreed.....
I found security camera footage of the incident. Did you really think that the keepers would believe that you were a giraffe chiropractor?:whistle:

:laugh:

Top Bottom