Ever woken up laughing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I did! The other night I woke up suddenly and was aware that I had been laughing at something, not just something trivial, but the rib aching, face aching eye streaming sort of thing where you are laughing so hard it hurts. What the hell I`d been dreaming about is anybody`s guess!!

Sharky

Guru
Reg Varney?

postman

Legendary Member
I woke up after having an operation,in a sort of waiting area.I sat bolt upright and told anyone that was listening,i love country music.The nurses thought it was funny.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
I woke Mrs Donger up guffawing with laughter at about 1.00 in the morning, the night after watching Episode 2 of "This Country" (the visit to the tattooist). Apparently a couple of hours later I was sniggering in my sleep like Muttley from the Wacky Races.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I listen to podcast on headphones while I nod off, they've often kept me awake laughing, Then Mrs gives me swift kick.

Last night it was Johnny Vaughan talking about how people get nicknames. One bloke had the nickname Spider, had it 20years, even his children called him Spider........ He got the name by once buying 4 pairs of trousers, creased me and got me swift kick to my calf :smile:

Sorry rambling :blush:

Top Bottom