ever wondered what a taser feels like

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
This plonker must be in the US, its classified as an offensive firearm in the UK.

I've seen the after-effects

We had an Officer in, a couple of years ago, who'd TASER had malfunctioned, & he had a Barb in a thumb
Bigger than expected, but then again, they do have to puncture clothing

A few years ago, the Chief Constable of one of the Welsh Forces, was filmed having it tested on him
I'll bet there was a rush for volunteers to pull the trigger?

Drago

Legendary Member
Being tasered isn't too bad. Sure, it hurts likey bugger, but the moment the charge cease it stops.

What is really bad is dry taser, where the prongs are held against the skin. Normal taser with the darts works by disrupting the nervous system, but dry taser works by pain compliance and that is every bit as nasty as the OPs link describes.

classic33

Leg End Member

We had an Officer in, a couple of years ago, who'd TASER had malfunctioned, & he had a Barb in a thumb

A few years ago, the Chief Constable of one of the Welsh Forces, was filmed having it tested on him
I'll bet there was a rush for volunteers to pull the trigger?
Didn't he get the opportunity to test the person who fired at him?

Dave 123

Legendary Member
The bubbles sting up yer nose

IMG_2485.JPG

screenman

Legendary Member
I had some nasty nerve ending tests a while back, so you can keep the Tazer if it is worse than that.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Real men use two of them as a TENS machine to relieve backache.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted

I'll bet there was a rush for volunteers to pull the trigger
?

I remember that, and found it on Youtube. If you don't want to listen to the techno jargon and go straight to the tasering, skip to about 2.30 minutes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vx_PqJg0tA

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Real men use two of them as a TENS machine to relieve backache.
Real teenagers try to do bodge repairs of the family's Christmas tree lights ... while they are still plugged in! :eek:

I verify that powerful AC shocks can indeed cause human bodies to hurl themselves across a room in the passing of a few hundred milliseconds, that sudden impacts with brick walls hurt (though not as much as electric shocks do), that electrocuted arms quiver for some time after the source of the shock has been removed, and that the desire to cry for one's mum is equally matched by a temporary inability to do so ...

Apart from that, it was loads of fun! :laugh:

Top Bottom