Ever wondered what I did with your tax discs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Excellent!

And you work really quickly too! :okay:

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Haha..... I might have to steal your "tax deductible art work" line.. That's a fab one liner...It took me ages to come up with "Taxing Rides" and you just trip that beauty of a line off your tongue, just like that.
You need to post your pic if you still have it.
Not heard of Richard Gaplin.... but gonna have a quick look now

^_^Please feel free to use my one liner as you like, zero % commission taken^_^

I did record my whole map thing on another forum, see here:
http://www.lfgss.com/conversations/242671/
It all gets a bit Art Attack with A-Zs from the end of page 4, though I must stress I'm not proclaiming any artist credentials, I'm just just a keen bumbling amateur. I never got to animate the GPS traces as I'd planned, being a bit of a tech-dufus, so thats why I was impressed by your little film.

I'm in the process of researching and putting together my spring/summer project, you may like given your username. Its going to involve cycling and trees^_^. I live in London and its got some amazing and historic trees, that I'm just finding out more about. I'm going to do some a super sized 'drawing' by cycling and GPS tracking my ride around Londons various historic and amazing trees. The idea is to cover a big area of London (both sides of the river), and pass as many amazing trees on route as I can. I'm still in the route planning and tree identifying stage, the ultimate idea is to draw the outline of a tree from the GPS ride trace, a big oak maybe? but there's a lot to plan out before I get to that stage. I'm going to start a thread here on Cyclechat about it soon once I've done a 1st route draft/drawing with list of key trees.

And I had to look up Richard Galpin myself earlier to remind myself! Your art reminded me of the stuff he used to do before 2013 when he used to take photos and then splice then up with scalpels to make bigger, different pieces., he's doing some other techniques these days with sand blasting photos or something, I can't keep up obviously.

Anyway, good luck with your work:okay:

Top Bottom