Excessive Likes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Shaun. You have to do SOMETHING. A monster had been unleashed! 3 posts and 38 likes! That is (damn, run out of fingers) 12.67 likes per post. Not a like per 12.67 posts - which would be impressive - but three measly posts and thirty eight likes. It's not fair:cry: .

Especially since she has such a sweet little bottom. I mean, what more does a girl need?

Did I write that?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Shaun. You have to do SOMETHING. A monster had been unleashed! 3 posts and 38 likes! That is (damn, run out of fingers) 12.67 likes per post. Not a like per 12.67 posts - which would be impressive - but three measly posts and thirty eight likes. It's not fair:cry: .

Especially since she has such a sweet little bottom. I mean, what more does a girl need?

Did I write that?

Yes you did.. and I'm going to tell.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Can't wait to read all about Agent Hilda's adventures in Paris! I am a fan now :girl:
BTW, if DZ would not have drawn attention to her posts, I would probably not have seen them .... :whistle:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
[QUOTE 1908324, member: 45"]Like this post for a free copy of Mickle's book.[/quote]
It works! Hallelujah!

toroddf

Sorry that I am having a senior moment here and forgot about that thread in question. But how many likes did Kelly Brook get when she came here, asking for a man to join her on a bikeride from Kensington to Chelsea ?

albion

Guru
Qatar Summer 2023 got a lot of likes.
Funny really considering summer suddenly ain't liked and winter ain't that popular.

Yeh, I like to be contrary.

I think that Shaun has been very lax in this matter

It is obvious that we need to have a post count privilege here.

In the same way that you cannot post images or a link until you have posted x times, there should be a similar situation

Shaun should act immediately and institute one of the following:

1. A simple 100 counts before the "like button" is activated.
2. A rolling like ratio of one like being permissible for every 10 posts
3. A maximum number of likes per post linked to seniority - us old duffers with too much time on our hands obviously offfer more value and deserve more likes than some newbie.
4. Link the rolling post / like ratio to seniority (say 1000 posts allows 1 like per 50 posts, 5000 posts allows one like per 10 posts)

Come on Shaun... take action on this

Top Bottom