Exchange: 700c wheelset with angry bee/clicky freehub

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am looking for a set of 700c rim brake wheels with a clicky or angry bee freehub, I enjoy the sound that I can purchase or exchange.

I have a set of axis 2.0 wheels that I would be willing to part with in exchange. These are in really good condition, nice and true with lots of depth on the alloy rims. Usual 100 and 130 old for rim brakes.

The freedoesn’t need to be 11 speed as I only run 8 speed and doesn’t need to be at hope levels of noise but definitely more than shimano and their silence. Bonus points if the rim makes a swish swish noise!

I also have a front wheel which came off a Wiggins Rouen which I maybe tempted to part with, keeping the rear as I use it on the turbo.

Gunk

Guru
May be cheaper to use pegs and playing cards.

OP
OP
bikingdad90
I have my eye on a set of bontranger select wheels which have an angry bee sound to them. ^_^ but would need to travel to pick them up.

si_c

Guru
I have my eye on a set of bontranger select wheels which have an angry bee sound to them. ^_^ but would need to travel to pick them up.
My Aeolus Pros have DT Swiss Hub internals so definitely have quite a bzzzzzz like sound when freewheeling.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
my superstar component wheels are noisy

OP
OP
bikingdad90
Top Bottom