Exciting!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
Exciting day yesterday! It was son's 11th birthday.

Can you guess what it is yet?

null_zps79fe89a5.jpg

Ta dah!
null_zpsa933c8a0.png

Kies

No idea ?????

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
He looks well pleased!
Hope he had a great day with lots of birthday :birthday:(now he has a nice bike he needs to follow the cake rule!)
Oooh, whats the cake rule? He'll like that. He was very happy, although a little wobbly on the test run, gears and toe straps are different to wht he's used to! He also recieved a Wallace and Grommit cycle jersey fron Nan-Nan which amazed him!

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
That is really awesome to see, so many young ones become couch potato's with massive amounts of TV and video game consoles
Credit to the parents for making great choices :cheers:

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
That is really awesome to see, so many young ones become couch potato's with massive amounts of TV and video game consoles
Credit to the parents for making great choices :cheers:
Well, Mum, Dad and Step-Dad are all very enthusiastic cyclists in one way or another so it was hard to imagine he'd not turn into a cycling nut himself! He took it to bed with him last night! Persuaded him to lean it against the wall rather that actually put it in bed with him!

Trouble is, I'll never be able o keep up with him on this, I can't keep up with him on his hybrid! Think this is going to be for rides out with Dad, we're keeping the hybrid for transport etc.

Mile195

Veteran
Fantastic stuff. I remember the first time I got bought a brand new bike for my birthday... It's not something that's quickly forgotten... I had that Raleigh Mantis for 10 years, but what it started has lasted me my lifetime so far! I hope your lad finds the same thing!

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Fantastic! I think we are breeding a new generation of super active youngsters that will stride the earth like gods, masters of the lazy slobs that are devoting their lives to the sedentary pastimes that are so common nowadays.

Love the Italia top by the way, not been to Venice recently have you?

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
Fantastic! I think we are breeding a new generation of super active youngsters that will stride the earth like gods, masters of the lazy slobs that are devoting their lives to the sedentary pastimes that are so common nowadays.

Love the Italia top by the way, not been to Venice recently have you?
The top was a gift from his lovely uncle (who is in the background of the pic) when he came back from hols in the summer! I think he did a tour of the big italian cities.

I think the children of CycleChatters will eventually take over the world, such will be their physical prowess!

Top Bottom