Exmouth Exodus 2010 - 26th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Ride through the night to the seaside!

The Exmouth Exodus will be on the night of Saturday 26 June - Sunday 27 June.

We know it clashes with the Dartmoor Classic is on the Sunday, so sorry if you were planning to do both: if you're tough you still can!

If you've done the ride before then the format is the same for this year, and so is the route. We'll try and organise a recce ride in April which anyone is welcome to join, so if you can't make the night of the ride you could do the recce instead. It's a lovely ride in the daytime too.

Provisionally the logistics of the ride are the same for now:
Starting at Channings Hotel in Clifton, stopping over at North Curry Pavillion for some hot food halfway, and rocking up for breakfast at the Harbour View cafe before figuring out how to get home!

The ride is free to enter but you'll need some money for a route sheet (£1), pasta stop, and breakfast.

If you're on the mailing list you'll be recieving monthly updates, and a couple of weeks beforehand we normally ask if you're coming so we can buy enough pasta and bananas.

Chuffy and I will be running the mobile tea van again, aiming to brew up at the bottom of Cheddar Gorge, and at Luppit Common depending what time we can get there!

For more info, follow the links in my sig line...

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Choices, choices. There's a 600k and a 100 TT on that weekend, but I did say I wanted to do this. Oh dear.

Luppit Common - there's rural.

Top Bottom