Expected server disruption - 1am onwards

Shaun

Founder
I need to upgrade the server so will begin around 1am this morning.

Expect CC to be on/offline at random intervals as I test settings and upgrade components / changes.

Apologies for the short notice.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
All sorted. Thanks for your patience. :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just checked in using my Galaxy Tab and the Opera Mobile browser and am noticing formatting problems that were not there earlier. I normally have the double-tap zoom level set to 125% but now everything comes out already zoomed with page elements overlapping. I had to turn the zoom off to get everything to look right again.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I replaced the server caching system so you may need to do a forced refresh/clear cache on your device too.

ColinJ

I replaced the server caching system so you may need to do a forced refresh/clear cache on your device too.
That did not help. The doubletap to zoom is working okay on sub-pages but the home page comes up pre-zoomed with things overlapping. I'll check again tomorrow if I get time to go online (family visits).

ColinJ

Hmm... It is all working properly again now! Have you done further tweaking since Saturday?

(Actually, you have because you added the links to your other forums/a at the top of the page.)

Top Bottom