Exped Synmat 7cm thick airbed/mat FREE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
I am having a clear out and came across this air bed in my camping kit box. Not had a huge amount of use, but was last used on a Transamerica cycle ride. It got a very slow puncture and I could not find an easy way of identifying where the puncture was due to lack of swimming pools, et cetera so my solution was to buy a new air bed and repair the old one, which of course never happened. Basically an extremely comfortable and high-quality air bed with the current retail price for something similar around £200. Free to a good home subject to paying postage costs which are practical reasons I will only be using Evri which is about £3. If you are happy with what you receive feel free to make a donation to a charity of your choice. If you're struggling with charities, can I suggest Parkinson's UK?

tempImage2YeW3M.jpg

tempImagewzHXN3.jpg

https://peaksandlines.com/blog/posts/review-exped-synmat-ul-7/

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh, just what I'm looking for my up-coming bike packing (review says good for side sleepers). May I take a gamble, and I'll get out my Park Patches to see if I can fix it.

PM me when you are able and I'm happy to cover full packing and postage and will arrange a donation.

Top Bottom