Exploring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
Aperitif said:
That's a nice start to Sunday morning...lovely photos (and bike) Plax. Must be steep up there, or are you conserving the chain by 'relaxing' it on the little ring? :smile:

Oh, definitely conserving the chain :rolleyes: (and my energy - it was hard work pedalling up that hill you know!).

yello

Bastard. I hate you. :rolleyes:;):smile:

I love the exploratory pootle. Just going out for no other purpose than to enjoy riding in your locale. I've been too focused on getting the miles in of late and so it's no surprise that I got bored for the first time ever on my last ride.

I know that road Plax. Out the back of Llanberis, heading towards Llanrug with gates on it you have to open? It's great when you find a surprise like that, that's the beauty of cycling, you can appreciate it so much more on a bike and the hard work of the hills is so worth the effort.

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
Crackle said:
I know that road Plax. Out the back of Llanberis, heading towards Llanrug with gates on it you have to open? It's great when you find a surprise like that, that's the beauty of cycling, you can appreciate it so much more on a bike and the hard work of the hills is so worth the effort.

That sounds like the one, up past Castell Bryn Bras. I didn't have to open any gates though.

Top Bottom