Exposure lights - 3 led?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
DW i found out it was the endura MaXx

Tynan

Veteran
I've had the one cell joystick and now the two cell race for the last two and a half years and would advise caution

they're brilliant lights, bloody bright, very compact, very practical, very durable, the mount on the joystick is a tad weedy, the one on the Race and upwards I presume is rock

that said, I've now returned four under warranty, all for failures at the charger or switch, it's such a shame because it's a superb light but it's desperately annoying when you can't charge it or switch it on/off

the race I have now, the third one, has lasted a year but now the switch is getting very playfull and has to be pressed in exactly the right spot to cycle through the modes/switch on/off

they were nice as pie about replacing the duffers but seemed to just send me back someone else's repaired one every time, one was a deader when I opened the box

perhaps the newer models are fixed but the one playing me up now is only a year old and was a certainly a new model at the time, BM has one and doen;t grumble so perhaps I've just been very unlucky ...

the two cell has plenty of power for commuting on the excellent pulse setting, perhaps even too much, I get the odd grumble and on full whack it certainly lights up the road nicely, the higher power models I can only imagine havng applications on off road

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
unfortunately not planning on getting one, just had another cyclist who hadn't dipped his and it bloody blinded me!!

Tynan

Veteran
where was this?

another cyclist asked me what mine was today, although in an approving way

what on earth do you with them all Norm?

Norm

Tynan said:
what on earth do you with them all Norm?
Exposure Maxx on the bike, one Joystick in a headband and one Joystick in my wife's handbag.

That sounds wrong, so I should point out that I do really mean the Exposure Joystick torch. :biggrin: She liked the one I got for myself so much that she asked for one for Christmas. It's probably OTT for what she needs but she wanted a small, light, solid and dependable rechargeable torch for dog walking, kiddie collecting etc.

Tynan

Veteran
hear that, mine gets plenty of use as the house torch, it's an excellent compact unit, I like the extra light of the Race for dark roads (like once a year for the Dunwich Dynamo) but the joystick was an excellent little gadget

Top Bottom