Extreme cave climbing video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Here's a video of Redbull's latest extreme stunt, these two guys entered a huge underground cave and then took 2 weeks to climb out! Sleeping on the rock face as they went.
It's totally nuts and awe inspiring in equal measure. How do people climb 45 degree overhangs?
If anything went wrong they are miles from the nearest hospital, and no one's going to go down the cave after them!
If you only watch one section of the video, the bit at 2mins 20 shows the huge scale of this cave. The guy looks like an ant.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:eek:

The great thing about Red Bull is that they don't let the H&S brigade get in the way of their promotional stuff. They want and encourage people to do extreme things like this - then sponsor them to do it !

Don't think they been caught out yet either .. :unsure:

Chris1983

Wow that is impressive...

I do lot of caving in the UK and the biggest chambers we have got are nothing compared to that yet still mega impressive when your under ground.

although someone should tell them guys that SRT makes the climb out so much easier :laugh:

surfdude

Veteran
amazing . i went climbing for the first time 1 month ago and slipped and burst a tendon in my middle finger . still got another couple of months for it to repair its self . really shows for me how strong these guys are . i really enjoyed it and can not wait to give it another go with less ambition next time

Top Bottom