Fabric Conditioner yes/no or alternatives

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
A couple of drops of Bisley gun oil for me.

Personally anything leaving a long lasting smell on stuff means I reckon it just puts a loads of chemicals on it -
and probably not natural ones either!

As I had problems with rashes many years ago I try to avoid unnecessary stuff like that so I avoid conditioner

Unfortunately my wife likes them and always wants it used

so some of our washing uses it - and some doesn't - personally I can;t see the difference when I get a shirt out of the wardrobe - which makes it sound like pure marketing to me!

Tenkaykev

Guru
I've used patchouli oil for years and its worked well. Keeping in with the stereotype too!šŸ˜ I do love the smell though. There are loads of oils to choose.
My daughter ( 40 years old) popped around to visit a few weeks back. I caught a whiff of Patchouli oil and was transported back to the 70ā€™s
Never use fabric conditioner but I bought some wonderful smelling solid soap from Lush a while back, I put it in my socks/ pants drawer still in the wrapping paper and it lends a very subtle aroma.

Chuck a few cc's of Brut33 in the powder tray, or Old Spice if youre wearing any of it to a job interview.
I thought you were supposed to 'splash it on all over' - or something like that

In my case - then spend a week or two getting rid of the rash!!!!

Top Bottom