fabric lumaray

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
https://fabric.cc/products/lights/lumaray-30-lumen-front-light/

Anyone know if something like this is available to fit a elemnt mount?

Checked with Fabric they say it will only fit a Garmin.
You can make small adjustments to a Garmin Mount so an Elemnt will fit. It’s a risk though and may slightly mark the Elemnt bit. I only use my Elemnt with trimmed Garmin mounts as the Elemnt ones are hopeless

broady

Veteran
I changed the inserts in my Garmin mounts to the Wahoo ones. This won't work for the light to go into, but is the inserts on the light removable?
If so, then you could switch that out.
I'm sure Fabric will make one soon though as there are a lot of Wahoo users out there (unless the lumaray hasn't sold very well)

vickster

Legendary Member
I changed the inserts in my Garmin mounts to the Wahoo ones. This won't work for the light to go into, but is the inserts on the light removable?
I'm sure Fabric will make one soon though as there are a lot of Wahoo users out there (unless the lumaray hasn't sold very well)
Depends what mounts you use. I use the normal ones attached with rubber o rings to the stem. I don’t have room on handlebars for outfront mounts (narrow bars and cross levers). These ones just need the corners snipped with nail scissors

OP
OP
tom73

tom73

Guru

No I think it's part of the moulded top. Maybe they will if it is down to sales making it more useable will help you'd think.

Top Bottom