Facebook - anyone else having issues?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last few days, the Book of Faces has been playing up. I know there's an outage, but it's been doing my head in, as it's my main means of communication with people.

Up until last night, a refresh or a new window would get everything back. Then last night, my messenger disappeared, I couldn't post to my status on the main page - had to go via my personal page, and I couldn't check notifications.

Now today all I'm getting is a completely blank page with half a menu.

FB sort of works on my phone, but not very well.

Anyone else having issues?

Chris S

Legendary Member
No, mines working OK.

D

Deleted member 1258

My facebook is working fine at the moment, a couple of weeks ago notifications disapeared for a while, all working OK now, I do know that one of the local businesses was having problems with messenger but I think its fine now.

snorri

Legendary Member
I only access F'book via a laptop and it seems to have changed.
I have had emails suggesting groups that I might want to join, these groups have very tenuous links with my interests but are recognisable as subjects of Google searches.
I didn't use Facebook much due to difficulties with navigation, now I find it almost impossible to find topics of interest.

postman

Legendary Member
Can't get anything up on Our dated computer,it's been showing chrome not going to be supported.So it could be that.So I am on this fire tablet but the keyboard is crap.It puts up any word it wants.

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
My laptop isn't exactly new, but I am running the latest version of chrome.

I've worked out how to access via the stripped down "emergency" version, but still no messenger.

If I've still got nowt by tomorrow morning, a snotty e-mail will be sent.

Top Bottom