Facebook - anyone else having issues?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChangFai

I only use facebook on a desktop and its never worked like I presume it is supposed to.

It amazes me its as popular as it is.

DRM

Guru
I know that when junior DRM was at uni, there was a group on Facebook for their course, where the group members could ask questions of their course mates if they were stuck on something or post reminders of when course work was due, and in that respect it’s a good thing, what nobody needs to know is you’re having a shower, then you’re going to order a takeaway, or that you’re having a great time on holiday so that all the local scrotes know they’ve got plenty of time to break in and help themselves to the new widescreen TV and flash laptop you’ve posted pictures of

Drago

Legendary Member
Why not cut out the middle man, send a letter to Mark Zuckerbek with all your personal details (enclose some photos too), report yourself to your Mum for saying something that had upset someone about your personal views on trans rights, repeat an unsubstantiated rumour you heard about how vaccines turn people into lizards, then start an argument with a random stranger in the street?

Get all that done and out the way and you've had the authentic Farcebook experience and will then be free to get on with some real life.

It's working as intended for me:
1607856458960.png

:whistle::cuppa:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Maybe it's running strangely because there's a team of censors lobbing farkbombs at all the anti-vaxxers and Katie Hopkins wannabes?

Drago

Legendary Member
Not to mention the censors simply removing political mmaterial they don't like. Facebook is a tragic place, and is setting a dangerous direction of travel for society.

Top Bottom