Facebook,shock.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Maybe we can track down Osama Bin Laden via Facebook or Friends Reunited...tempt him into a school reunion or summat...

4 days ago I received a message asking where I lived, from a young woman with the name of my youngest from my 1st marriage, anyway after a few messages I was sure it was her, and I was right, since Monday I have gone from not seeing or hearing from the children in my 1st marriage (ex moved overseas with best mate while I was working away :ohmy: ) and now I have spent 2 days with my daughter and I'm over the moon.

She is 19, I last saw her when she was a month old and we get on together like a house on fire, she found me through facebook too, maybe there are some issues with FB, but for me 2009 is a great year and all thanks to FB.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
HeartAttack said:
4 days ago I received a message asking where I lived, from a young woman with the name of my youngest from my 1st marriage, anyway after a few messages I was sure it was her, and I was right, since Monday I have gone from not seeing or hearing from the children in my 1st marriage (ex moved overseas with best mate while I was working away :biggrin: ) and now I have spent 2 days with my daughter and I'm over the moon.

She is 19, I last saw her when she was a month old and we get on together like a house on fire, she found me through facebook too, maybe there are some issues with FB, but for me 2009 is a great year and all thanks to FB.

Bloody hell! no wonder you're called heart attack mate!

good for you pal!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
HeartAttack said:
4 days ago I received a message asking where I lived, from a young woman with the name of my youngest from my 1st marriage, anyway after a few messages I was sure it was her, and I was right, since Monday I have gone from not seeing or hearing from the children in my 1st marriage (ex moved overseas with best mate while I was working away :biggrin: ) and now I have spent 2 days with my daughter and I'm over the moon.

What a great story

zimzum42

Legendary Member
you can set facebook so people can't even find your name in a search. The normal security setting people use is so that your profile can't be seen, and all that people can see is your name, your network, a profile pic, and friends so you can see if you have mutual friends.
Bu it is indeed possible to be completely off the radar and have it so that only you can invite people to see your profile.

And there's currently no way to tell who has looked at your page...

Top Bottom