Facebook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I have noticed recently that on some people I am able to click on their profiles whereas with other people I can't. One of my colleagues at work is unable to click on anyone's profile. Anyone know why this may be??

p.s. Has anyone thought of creating a cycle-chat facebook group??

OP
OP
yorkshiregoth

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Just made a group. If the admin object, then let me know and I will delete it.

radger

Veteran
They've limited who can see their profile. Everyone can see mine, but the default is only people in the same network/friends can see it. Some people make theirs super-secret, I just don't put anything incriminating on my profile :blush:

Shaun

Founder
yorkshiregoth said:
Just made a group. If the admin object, then let me know and I will delete it.

Can you post a link to it?

I can't seem to get past the first page of Facebook.

Cheers,
Shaun

mosschops2

yorkshiregoth - you can only see the profiles of your friends.

If you find, say, me, you can ask to be my friend or send a message.

However given that you can have a lot of info on your profile from pics to mobile numbers, you can not see everyone's. Some peoples are public - like Chris Moyles for example, but I don't know how you do that (and aren't bothered!)

Let me know what the group's called!!! Although to be honest I could probably guess!!!

Big Bren

The very fact that Chris Moyles is involved in some way is enough to convince me that this Facebook of which you speak, is not for the likes of me.

Bren

Will1985

Über Member
[Grumpy old man] Facebook was good before they let non-students on. Now it is just another myspace coupled with lots of stupid gimmicky applications to keep the little kids happy.

I'm no longer a student and its use as a large group organisational tool is over for me, so I don't go on it much anymore.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Will1985 said:
[Grumpy old man] Facebook was good before they let non-students on. Now it is just another myspace coupled with lots of stupid gimmicky applications to keep the little kids happy.

I'm no longer a student and its use as a large group organisational tool is over for me, so I don't go on it much anymore.

It's always like that. was great, was doing a masters, surrounded by young girls who could be 'poked' without thinking you were a wierdo.....

Now everyone is on it you can't use it the same way..........

Top Bottom