Facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 1258
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I'm trying to make up my mind, is this bloke serious or taking the water, or was he serious at first and is now backtracking.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/God-I-farking-hate-cyclists-using-the-road/200926809928921

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Starve the page of comments and it will wither on the vine. I care not what he thinks and don't intend to investigate further than the first few messages that I read.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

Starve the page of comments and it will wither on the vine. I care not what he thinks and don't intend to investigate further than the first few messages that I read.

I read a few comments but didn't post, I did report to facebook, but they weren't interested.

surfdude

Veteran
another one who sees a cyclist not a human being riding a bike . i pity him . one day when he knocks someone off their bike he will realise this but far to late for everyone involved

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Usual drivel, move along .

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm having problems uploading pictures from my phone's gallery onto my facebook page. When i've selected a pic' i then send it and see 'Stay on Facebook while we upload your post' come up. A blue line moves across my screen,but stops then the whole action ends without a reason being given . Any ideas anyone?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm having problems uploading pictures from my phone's gallery onto my facebook page. When i've selected a pic' i then send it and see 'Stay on Facebook while we upload your post' come up. A blue line moves across my screen,but stops then the whole action ends without a reason being given . Any ideas anyone?
I'd be inclined to start a new thread..

Is the pic too big? Though fb should resize it automatically

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'd be inclined to start a new thread..

Is the pic too big? Though fb should resize it automatically
Some pics send,some don't. They were all sending the other week,but not now. I only use facebook to send pics from my phone to,then i copy them and stick them on CC. After i've done that i edit them out of my facebook page. I don't want anyone thinking i'm a facebook junkie!:unsure:

Top Bottom