Facial injury: bruise development

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A series of pics following my encounter with a pedestrian who stepped sideways out in front of me without giving any signal of his intention. Still waiting on dental work to be sorted.

1467304_10151778243371186_1867911178_n.jpg

Last edited:

DWiggy

Über Member
Holy crap!, good luck with the recovery looks like its going okay :thumbsup:

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
That looks pretty rough mate. Glad you're slowly getting there. You been back on the bike yet?
I mentioned it before on another thread, but peds are the Bain of my life down here in London. I can't count how many times I've had to swerve out into the road to avoid one. A lot of parents with buggies just start to cross the road by pushing their buggy out first in front of them without looking. It's a jungle out there mate!
I really hope you're back to full fitness soon.

OP
OP
middleagecyclist

middleagecyclist

Call me MAC
That looks pretty rough mate. Glad you're slowly getting there. You been back on the bike yet?
I mentioned it before on another thread, but peds are the Bain of my life down here in London. I can't count how many times I've had to swerve out into the road to avoid one. A lot of parents with buggies just start to cross the road by pushing their buggy out first in front of them without looking. It's a jungle out there mate!
I really hope you're back to full fitness soon.
I watch them closely but this one did something new. Not actually on the kerb looking to cross but back to the oncoming traffic and stepping out sideways onto the road without once looking!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ooofff £1000 !!!!

Top Bottom