Fact of the day- Lego

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I must be depriving about 5000 people of their share.

Mr Pig

Each piece has a tracking device built in.

I have a built in Lego tracking device. It's called 'the sole of my bare foot!'.

When we were kids my dad once threw all our Lego in the bin because he'd walked over it in the night. My mum took pity on us and fished it out again, but kept it hidden in a plastic bag for six months before she gave us it back!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

How can they possibly know how much Lego there is in the world? They might know how much they've made but there is no way you can know how much of that is still available for use.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm having my ear bent about why we need to add some Indiana Jones lego to our vast hoard ... its the only thing that my kids have played with over a wide age range.

Mr Pig

summerdays said:
its the only thing that my kids have played with over a wide age range.

It's one of the best toys ever invented. We hod tons when I was a kid and my kids had tons now, I can hear them playing with it as we speak!

Bit annoying as I saw Indiana Jones lego reduced in a shop on a few months ago. Didn't think about it but I should've bought it as the kids would like it and you'll not see it reduced now. Hopefully they'll bring out some new sets with the film coming out.

Incidentally, for toddlers and up to about ten another great toy is Brio, the wooden train set. Our three all played with Brio for many hours when they were younger.

Top Bottom