Fair Fuel Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Veteran
Anyone else get this e mail? Mail or Express? Two thirds of drivers surveyed had had an altercation with a cyclist!

I didn't get it either. I think the stat tells you all you need to know about the sort of people who completed the "survey" though.

OP
OP
snorri

snorri

Legendary Member
Another loaded survey from (un)Fair Fuel arrived in an email today. Quite a lot about cycling and LTNs.
One question asked if my bicycle ran on petrol, diesel or electric, without giving me the option of selecting blood, sweat and tears((.

The survey is on their website, Google Fair Fuel ,and click on Survey at top right of Home Page.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The option to take part in the survey is still showing for me so I've just completed it. I've given the correct answers, not the ones they wanted!

https://www.fairfueluk.com/FairFuelUK.html

OP
OP
snorri

snorri

Legendary Member
After completion, I think it mentioned that the results would be made available to participants. I'll be interested to see what they say.
i could summarise for you, it's the same every year.................
110% of those polled said that the blatant financial persecution of the hard working private motorist must stop. Licensing, testing and insurance must be made compulsory for all cyclists, scooterists and pogo stick users.:smile:

Top Bottom