Faking covid tests

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have read about kids faking covid tests with certain drinks etc and i was wondering if anyone has any experience with it ?
mini ck has a positive test 4 days in a row but the line is so feint you would miss it unkess you were looking , he has no symptoms at all and refuses to do th test in front of anyone .No symptoms whatsoever .

He does have issues with people watching with his ASD but hes clever enough to use it as a means to an end including in the past hiding tablets , we ordered a PCR test but he had done it and sealed it before we knew he had even seen the package .

I think we are being taken for a ride

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Let him do it behind a bathroom door, but ensure no fizzy drinks in there.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I must have a decent teenager; he's doing the tests diligently and is really careful not to mix too much in case he catches Covid.
Despite my son working and seeing a specific set of friends once or twice a week, and daughter at college, both have avoided it. Son tested quite a bit a couple of weeks ago as they had about half the workforce off with covid.

Joffey

Big Dosser
When my sister and brother in law had covid a few weeks ago the positive line was very faint. I wouldn't take that as a reason for the tests to be faked ones.

I have read about kids faking covid tests with certain drinks etc and i was wondering if anyone has any experience with it ?
mini ck has a positive test 4 days in a row but the line is so feint you would miss it unkess you were looking , he has no symptoms at all and refuses to do th test in front of anyone .No symptoms whatsoever .

He does have issues with people watching with his ASD but hes clever enough to use it as a means to an end including in the past hiding tablets , we ordered a PCR test but he had done it and sealed it before we knew he had even seen the package .

I think we are being taken for a ride

Could be completely genuine. Depends on how trustworthy you think your child is I guess.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I must have a decent teenager; he's doing the tests diligently and is really careful not to mix too much in case he catches Covid.

Could be completely genuine. Depends on how trustworthy you think your child is I guess.
I wouldnt trust him as far as i can spit out a dead rat to quote the hhgttg

Jody

Stubborn git
When my sister and brother in law had covid a few weeks ago the positive line was very faint. I wouldn't take that as a reason for the tests to be faked ones.

Apparently the faintness of the line is down to the level of viral load and is like a pregnancy test, that you can't be a little bit pregnant. You either are or aren't.

Joffey

Big Dosser
In other news on LBC yesterday a company was advertising Lat Flow tests at £99 for a box of 20. Maybe they have been given the heads up that soon the free ones will be stopping!

Top Bottom