1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcon fixie

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by feckless, 25 Apr 2008.

1. feckless

feckless Über Member

So here she is, the capricious bint that threw me off a few weeks back (breaking my wrist in the process).

falcon1.jpg

The rattle-can sprayjob and home made decals look pretty dodgy close up, but overall I'm not unhappy. Apart from the arm, that is.

And this is what she looked like when I bought her for nz$15.

45289649_full.jpg

2. I quite like that actually. I think I have the same bike - in original livery + rusty bits etc...
    Get some nice close up outside pictures please so we can see your detailed decals
    Not a bike for the limp cyclwrist - hope it was 'armless...:laugh:

3. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

Feckless, I think I can see why you fell off, your right pedal seems to be made out of a box and in contact with the ground, not good for cornering.:blush:

4. Disgruntled Goat

Disgruntled Goat New Member

Looks good. It looks right

5. OP
    OP
    feckless

feckless Über Member

I only did the downtube logos and the stripes, the headbadge came from eBay.

If you look closely at the pic below you can see the hand-cut outline and the dismally rough paint finish.

f

decal.jpg

And here's a completely gratuitous pic taken this afternoon.

r-tree3.jpg

6. OP
    OP
    feckless

feckless Über Member

It's getting worse, that block has turned into a whole tree. I'll never get around corners now.

f

7. Neat. And the tyre graphics nearly match up with the valves...oh yes. :biggrin::biggrin:
    Is that Brooks leather bar tape btw?
    And is the saddle tilted up - or a trick of the photo?

8. OP
    OP
    feckless

feckless Über Member

Brooks bar tape, yes. And the saddle does point up a little, but the angle definitely looks worse in these pics.

As for the tyres, well I tried but being pissed when I put them on probably didn't help much.

f

9. All it needs now are some Christophe toe clips and some Alfredo Binda straps. Very nice BTW.

10. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

well can I just say the chains a bit slack :evil:

11. ju5t1n

ju5t1n Well-Known Member

great paint job, love the colour