Falcon fixie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So here she is, the capricious bint that threw me off a few weeks back (breaking my wrist in the process).

falcon1.jpg

The rattle-can sprayjob and home made decals look pretty dodgy close up, but overall I'm not unhappy. Apart from the arm, that is.

And this is what she looked like when I bought her for nz$15.

45289649_full.jpg

I quite like that actually. I think I have the same bike - in original livery + rusty bits etc...
Get some nice close up outside pictures please so we can see your detailed decals
Not a bike for the limp cyclwrist - hope it was 'armless...:laugh:

Mortiroloboy

Feckless, I think I can see why you fell off, your right pedal seems to be made out of a box and in contact with the ground, not good for cornering.:blush:

OP
OP
feckless

feckless

Guru
I only did the downtube logos and the stripes, the headbadge came from eBay.

If you look closely at the pic below you can see the hand-cut outline and the dismally rough paint finish.

f

decal.jpg

And here's a completely gratuitous pic taken this afternoon.

r-tree3.jpg

OP
OP
feckless

feckless

Guru
User259iroloboy said:
Feckless, I think I can see why you fell off, your right pedal seems to be made out of a box and in contact with the ground, not good for cornering.:biggrin:

It's getting worse, that block has turned into a whole tree. I'll never get around corners now.

f

OP
OP
feckless

feckless

Guru
Aperitif said:
Neat. And the tyre graphics nearly match up with the valves...oh yes. :biggrin::biggrin:
Is that Brooks leather bar tape btw?
And is the saddle tilted up - or a trick of the photo?

Brooks bar tape, yes. And the saddle does point up a little, but the angle definitely looks worse in these pics.

As for the tyres, well I tried but being pissed when I put them on probably didn't help much.

f

All it needs now are some Christophe toe clips and some Alfredo Binda straps. Very nice BTW.

Top Bottom