Falconi 'Ascent' Bibshorts XL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Make: Falconi
Price $59.95 + $13 postage

Having read a recommendation from, I think Mr Hippo, I decided to take a punt on some 'American sized' cycling bibs - as opposed to the basically unrealistic european sizing so beloved by companies who use starving sparrows as tailor's dummies.
I'm talking real men here - if you are a snivelling matchstick-legged grasshopper type - look away now!:angry:

9th June: Little rubber 'badge' on the left leg has departed - probably due to excess speed causing the rubber to melt...nothing major but it is a sloppy piece of stitchery.

Firstly, delivery was quicksmart - email contact and advice was good.
A medium sized reinforced envelope arrived - well packed goods - no problem.
There is a choice of piping colours within this range, giving adequate choice for the fussy...
Measurements.
My waist: 37"/94cm
Thigh at top: 28"/71cm
Thigh at the point the shorts grip 22"/56cm
This equates to a lovely fitting XL in this range, with nice wide straps and
comfortable back section. The padding for the bits is also very comfortable.
My verdict? I'm going back for more - very comfortable clothing and not squeezing into the biggest sizing on the chart!!!
If you are bigger boned / abundant in relaxed muscle, then this company might be just the thing you are looking for!
Here are some pics - after about the third wash or so...
If you are really interested, there's a photo of them with contents (ie: me) which can be found in tdr1nka's London Leg report of the CycleChat Jersey Relay!

2zimueo.jpg

264gj0m.jpg

mloajo.jpg

2vx3tpe.jpg

Top Bottom