Falling Over

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G3CWI

Guru
Location
Macclesfield
Pro cyclists always seem to have great balance and can easily ride with no hands (although Richie Porte looked a tad unsteady in the team sky showboating lineup at the end of the TDF). If I take my hands off the handlebars I fall over. I must be wasting energy staying upright. What's the secret?
 
speed
 

Maz

Squire
You need to be moving fairly quickly and in a comfortable gear where you are not grinding on the pedals. Make sure you sit fairly upright, too.
 

Sandra6

Legendary Member
Location
Cumbria
Confidence is key - you have to commit to moving and balancing, if you doubt yourself you wobble and then it's all over.
I do not have the confidence. lol.
 

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
BSGNw1WIEAAx7PG.jpg
 
Top Bottom