Famous Grouse Spamming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Due to festivities indoor curfew, forced to spend more time watching the TV in bits and bites.

The Famous Grouse ad is now a full blown spam. Wish they created something more worthwhile look at.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Due to festivities indoor curfew, forced to spend more time watching the TV in bits and bites.

The Famous Grouse ad is now a full blown spam. Wish they created something more worthwhile look at.
Or a half decent Whisky. :cheers:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Wrong version unfortunately. It is a tussle between my hatred of American remakes of British TV and my love of Kevin Spacey's acting.

Kevin Spacey is sublime in the very different but very good US version of HoC

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Wrong version unfortunately. It is a tussle between my hatred of American remakes of British TV and my love of Kevin Spacey's acting.

It's very good.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Dr Who was splendid, as was Toy Stories. This afternoon was everyday stories of the drug-addled and drug-dealing (Nurse Jackie followed by Breaking Bad).

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
He is superb in pretty much everything, A bugs life expected. He is probably brilliant in that really but I may have allowed one or two prejudices about children's films to cloud my judgement.
'Tia true, I saw him & Jeff Goldbum in Speed The Plough in London a few years ago, an acting master class!

Top Bottom